Why does your website need professional search engine optimization services?
85% of all website traffic originates from the search engines, with the majority coming from a select few. If your company has an online presence but doesn't have top 10 on the major search engines for your targeted phrases then you're losing money to your competition every single day.
We make sure that your website attains a high ranking for the keyword phrases that will produce the greatest profit for you. We do this through in-depth keyword analysis combined with the highest level of commitment to placing your website above your competitors on the major search engines with our SEO services.
Initial Optimization Services
We can usually start work within 3 to 5 business days and be completed with the bulk of the work within two weeks. Services include:
- SEO Consulting
- Competition Analysis (to see which keywords they are targeting)
- Keyword Analysis
- Ranking Report to show where ranking prior to optimization services
- Strategize best approach for optimal return on investment
- Optimize website for search engines
- Revise content as needed across target pages
- Revise keyword linking to internal pages
- Directory Submission / Link Development
- Search Engine Submission
- Suggest Google, Yahoo, MSN Local Search submission (if applicable)
- Follow-up Ranking Report in 45 to 60 days (to show progress)
- Make any final adjustments based on rankings, competition, and projected monthly budget
- The SEO Plan - Individualized to YOU and YOUR Site
There is no single cookie-cutter approach - we individualize our search engine optimization services to meet your needs and your goals - however, our positioning efforts generally include optimization of your existing site content or addition of new content, creating optimized title tags that look clean and are more likely to be clicked on in a search engine, as well as either advising your staff on a "search engine friendly" adjustment to your site architecture or providing these services ourselves. This can include pulling scripts, crunching images, adding text navigation, and suggesting creative solutions for site elements that are slowing the loading time of your site.